Anil Kapoor, was born on 24 December, 1959 in Chembur, Mumbai, India. Anil Kapoor is an Indian Filmmaker and Actor. Anil has shown up in numerous Bollywood Movies, and also in many TV serials. Since 2005, Anil Kapoor, career profession has traversed about 40 years as a performing actor, and also as a filmmaker. Anil Kapoor has additionally received various honors in his whole vocational life. In many diverse acting classes, Anil Kapoor has earned 2 National Film Awards and 6 Filmfare Awards.
Anil Kapoor was brought up in Mumbai to filmmaker Surinder Kapoor. In 1979, Anil Kapoor showed up in his very 1st movie Hamare Tumhare. In 1980, Anil Kapoor, performed in the Telugu movie, Vamsa Vruksham that made his first presentation debut movie. He afterward featured as a lead performing artist.
At that point in 1983, Anil Kapoor, made his Kannada Movie debut by performing in Pallavi Anu Pallavi. In 1984, Anil Kapoor, got his 1st Filmfare Award, for his outstanding work in Yash Chopra’s movie Mashaal. Later on, in 1988, Anil Kapoor received his 1st Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his extraordinary performance in N. Chandra’s movie Tezaab. Anil Kapoor along these fame lines featured in numerous other fundamentally and industrially effective movies, including Meri Jung (1985), Karma (1986), Janbaaz (1986), Awaargi (1990), Benaam Badsha (1991).
In megahit movie Mr. India, Anil Kapoor played his leading role as a musical teacher caring orphan kids; a technical discovery of his father endowed him with a special gadget which could turn an individual into invisible state. This movie was trailed by a series of super hit movies opposite Madhuri Dixit like Ram Lakhan, Tezaab and Parinda. In the year 1992, his role in the movie Beta bestowed him with his second Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
He was also honored with the first Filmfare Award for his best supporting role in the movie Mashaal along with renowned Bollywood artist Dilip Kumar. His enormous box office hit was Mr. India opposite Amrish Puri and Sridevi in the year 1987.
In 1997, Anil Kapoor performed in the movie Virasat, that earned him the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor. In 1999, he partook in the film Taal that garnered him 2nd Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award. In 2000, Anil Kapoor, participated in the movie Pukar that got him a National Film Award for Best Actor. Furthermore, for his marvelous performance in the movies, No Entry, and Dil Dhadakne Do earn him his 3rd Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award.
Anil Kapoor’s likewise performed across the border International Film Industry, and Anil 1st role was in the movie Slumdog Millionaire which was directed by Danny Boyle. This movie was recognized as the Award Winning Film, and Anil earned the Guild Award for outstanding performance. Internationally, Anil Kapoor is a standout amongst the most perceived Indian film on-screen Actors.
A few of the other hits are Salaam-e-Ishq, No Entry, Slumdog Millionaire, Shootout at Wadala, race and Race 2. Anil Kapoor has also worked in Hollywood films like Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Power. Anil Kapoor also performed in regional movies like Pallavi Anupallavi and Vamsa Vriksham.
After some flops, Anil Kapoor returned with megahits movies like Judai and Virasat. Virasat honored him with Critics Award for the Best Performance in 1998. Anil played the role of a nationalistic major who became a casualty of political collusion.
You might also like Sonam Kapoor and her lifestyle.
|Anil Kapoor Bio Data|
|Full Name||Anil Kapoor|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Mr. India, Lakkhan|
|Age (as of 2019)||62 years old|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1956|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence||31 Shrinagar, 7th Road, JVPD Scheme, Mumbai|
|Anil Kapoor Academic Profile|
|Qualification||12th standard (Expelled from his college due to lack of attendence)|
|School||Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Anil Kapoor HD Photos||
|Anil Kapoor Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Film: Hamare Tumhare (1979, Bollywood)
|Salary||3-4 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor (m.1984-present)|
|Father||Late Surinder Kapoor (Producer)|
|Brother(s)||Boney Kapoor (Elder, Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Younger, Actor)|
Madhuri Dixit (Actress, Rumour)
|Son(s)||Harshvardhan Kapoor (Actor, born in 1990)|
|Daughter(s)||Sonam Kapoor (Actress, born in 1985),Rhea Kapoor (Producer, born in 1987)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Weight in KG||75 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 10”|
|Height in Meter||1.78 m|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Painting, gymming, travelling|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kapoor, Charlie Chaplin|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Sridevi, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Food||Grilled chicken/fish, Baingan ka bharta, Mooli paranthas, Gujarati thali, Teriyaki|
|Anil Kapoor Social Media|
Anil Kapoor is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Anil Kapoor – Biography
Some Interesting Facts About Anil Kapoor
- Anil Kapoor, belong to a Punjabi family.
- Anil Kapoor, younger brother Sanjay Kapoor is an actor, and elder brother Boney Kapoor is a filmmaker.
- Anil Kapoor created his 1st comedy movie, Badhaai Ho Badhaai.
- Sandeep Marwah who is the owner of Noida Film City and a founder of Marwah Studios, is Anil Kapoor brother-in-law.
- One of Anil Kapoor, first playback songs was Chameli Ki Shaadi in 1986.
- Anil Kapoor completed his high school education from Our Lady of Perpetual Succor High School and St. Xavier’s College.
- Anil Kapoor wedded Sunita Bhavnani, an ensemble designer with whom he has three children.
- Anil’s Kapoor daughter Sonam Kapoor is a performing actress and their more youthful little girl Rhea Kapoor is a filmmaker.
- Anil Kapoor son Harshvardhan Kapoor is likewise a performing actor.
- When Anil Kapoor was 12 years of age, he made his introduction in movies assuming the role of a youthful Shashi Kapoor in the film Tu Payal Mein Geet. This Movie, in any case, did not get released theatrically.
- In the 8th season of the original series, Anil Kapoor performed the role of President Hassanaired on Fox Network.
- In 1986, Anil Kapoor, performed as a co-signer with Salma Agha, and had one full album, “Welcome”.
- Anil Kapoor married to famous dress designer Sunita Bambhani in the year1984.
- Anil is the father of 3 kids.
- He made his first acting debut in the year 1979 with Hamare Tumhare.
- His first noticeable role was in the movie Woh 7 Din.
- On account of some financial crisis, Anil worked in garage of Raj Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor was deprived of taking admission into Pune Film Institute.
- He has worked in south Indian movies too.
- Anil Kapoor got his first Filmfare Award in 1988.
- Anil Kapoor was not the single choice for the movie Mr. India, Amitabh Bachchan was too.
- He appeared in 8th season of American megahit series 24.