Full Name:Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia
Age (as of 2019):34 years old
Date of Birth:19 November 1985
Birthplace:New Delhi, India
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 10 inches (1.78 m)
Weight:84 kg (185 lbs)
Badshah is a talented Indian rapper, rap-music composer as well as a singer typically recognized for his Haryanvi, Punjabi and Hindi songs. In the year 2006, he initiated his career along with Yo Yo Honey Singh in his musical band called Mafia Mundeer. In 2012, he separated from Honey and launched his very own Haryanvi song titled “Kar Gayi Chull” which was afterwards included in 2016 Hindi film titled Kapoor & Sons. Badshah’s music has been included in Bollywood songs for movies such as Khoobsurat and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
He has also worked together with renowned singers such as Diljit Dosanjh, Gippy Grewal, Raftaar Singh, Manj Musik, Aastha Gill and Navv Inder amongst others. His debut song titled “DJ Waley Babu” was ranked on first in Indian i-tunes charts within a day of his release. This song also crossed around one million views on YouTube within 24 hours. In the year 2016, Badshah teamed up with Navv Inder for the song titled Wakhra Swag which received Punjabi Musical Awards 2016 for the best group/duo as well as most popular song of the year award. In the year 2018, Badshah was listed in Forbes Magazine as 63rd richest personality of India.
Badshah was born in New Delhi, India on November 19, 1985. He was born as Aditya Prateek Singh to a mother from Punjab and a father from Haryana. He tied the knot with Jasmine.
Badshah completed his schooling from Bal Bharati Public School, New Delhi wherein he used to perform for his school singing group. Prior emerging as a musician he had joined as a math student at St Stephens College, Delhi prior heading towards civil engineering at PEC University of Technology, all through which he was opened to new Punjabi music which encouraged him to adopt rap writing. He once stated that if he was not a music rapper, he might “have been a Civil Service Officer”. Badshah initiated his career with his new name “Cool Equal”. Though, with the passage of time he amended his name to Badshah.
Facts You Never Knew About Badshah !
- Is Badshah addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Badshah alcoholic?: No
- He was a bookish child and had a profound interest in Mathematics all through his schooling.
- Badshah also had a fascination towards singing and was a prominent part of his school’s music group.
- He desired to become an IAS officer though finished up being a singer.
- Badshah initiated his career as a rapper together with Yo Yo Honey Singh in his band called Mafia Mundeer.
- In the year 2012, he rapped in Yo Yo’s Get Up Jawani which was a megahit.
- In the year 2012, he had some clangs with Yo Yo Honey Singh and the duo separated their ways.
- Badshah has released a number of super hit songs in alliance with numerous renowned Punjabi singers such as with Diljit Dosanjh, Gippy Grewal; Buzz with Aastha Gill and Wakhra Swag with Navv Inder.
- Badshah’s music has included in numerous songs of Bollywood movies such as Kapoor & Sons, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Khoobsurat, Sanam Re, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Nawabzaade and Veere Di Wedding.
School: In New Delhi: Bal Bharti school, Pitampura
Profession: Rapper, Singer
Known For: Singer
Net Worth: $10 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia
Sister(s): Aparajita Singh
Marital Status: Married
Daughter(s): Jessemy Grace Masih Singh