Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 7” (1.70 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Mahesh Bhatt|
|Profession||Director, Producer and Screenwriter|
|Age||73 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||20 September 1948|
|Birthplace||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
Mahesh Bhatt is an Indian filmmaker, screenwriter and director commonly known for his works utterly in Hindi movies. He was born in Mumbai, India on 20th September, 1949 into a family of film producers. Mahesh expelled out of college in the year 1970 and took to film producing. Staring his career as a subordinate of film director Raj Khosla, he moved ahead to direct his first film when he was 21 years old.
Mahesh Bhatt’s film “Saransh” bestowed him with a special Jury Award at Moscow Film Festival 1985. He became renowned with his films such as Janam, Arth and Naam.
Mahesh Bhatt is commonly recognized for his eccentric style of film production as well as his subjects, which replicate numerous of his experiences in life. In the year 1998, his movie Zakhm ran into big trouble with censor board on account of some critical references to 1993 Mumbai rebellions. In the year 1982, Shabana Azmi essayed a cherished appearance in his movie ‘Arth’. Mahesh began to produce movie under the banner of Vishesh Films production in the year 1987, together with his with younger brother Mukesh.
He is the father of popular film director and actress Pooja Bhatt. He has been associated with the most popular Bollywood actress Parveen Babi, who has passed away. A few of his other notable movies involve Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan, Kartoos, Angaaray, Duplicate, Tamanna, Dastak, Papa Kahte Hain, Chaahat, Criminal, Naajayaz, Milan, Naaraaz, Tadipaar and numerous other.
Mahesh Bhatt Education
|School||Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai|
Mahesh Bhatt's Photos Gallery
Mahesh Bhatt Career
Profession: Director, Producer and Screenwriter
Net Worth: $48 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Nanabhai Bhatt
Mother: Shirin Mohammad Ali
Brother(s): Mukesh Bhatt
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Kiran Bhatt (Divorced)Soni Razdan
Son(s): Rahul Bhatt
Mahesh Bhatt Favorites
Hobbies: Not Known
Favorite Actor: Jeffrey Tambor
Favorite Actress: Cricket
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Mahesh Bhatt!
- Mahesh Bhatt innate the bequest of his father of being a film Director, his Father named Nanabhai Bhatt was also a well-known film director.
- The movie Saaransh produced by Mahesh Bhatt was considered as India’s official submission for Oscar Award for Best Foreign Language Film in the year 1985.
- He has a relation with famous actor Emraan Hashmi. His Mom was the sister of Hashmi’s grandmother.
- Mahesh Bhatt co-owns a film production company titled Vishesh Films, accompanied by his brother Mukesh Bhatt. This company is titled after Mukesh’s son Vishesh, at the moment, Vishesh is a film Producer.
- Mahesh Bhatt pursues a well-known philosopher named UG Krishnamurti. He even wrote biography of Krishnamurti titled “U.G. Krishnamurti, A Life” in the year 1992. Afterward, in 2009, Mahesh wrote another book named A Taste of Life: The Last Days of UG Krishnmurti. He was at Krishnamurti’s bedside once he died in Vallecrosia, Italy and had his guru immolated.
- He made his acting debut as a playback singer for the recent year in Emraan Hashmi’s starring movie, Mr. X wherein he sang the title song.
- Mahesh Bhatt counts on Indian Congress party are devoted to secularism. In Lok Sabha elections 2014, he campaigned for Karvan-e-Bedari convincing people to vote for Congress party and defeat BJP’s Prime Ministerial Narendra Modi, as he considers that Narendra Modi is mutual. Mahesh Bhatt also criticized the communal record for Congress Party, for its role in Rajiv Gandhi Supported 1984 Sikh genocide.
- Mahesh Bhatt once smooch his daughter Pooja Bhatt and said I would love to marry Pooja if she was not my daughter.