Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Manoj Bajpayee|
|Age||53 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||23 April 1969|
|Birthplace||Belwa, West Champaran district, Bihar, India|
Manoj Bajpai is one of the most versatile actors in the history of Bollywood. He was born on 23rd April 1969 in a small village called Belwa of Bihar. In the beginning, he got very small roles in films but due to his extraordinary acting skills he claimed the ladder of success in quite a small time.
After the release of his movie Satya, the doors of success opened for him from every direction. Manoj Bajpai is known for playing unconventional roles. His audience knows that he always has something new to offer them. He knows how to be a part of the film and bring life to it.
The well known actor has always shown his acting skills by playing difficult critical roles that not all actors can play. He’s best known for his work in Gangs of Wasseypur. Whoever sees this movie, gets enchanted by his work.
In most of his films, he played the role of a gangster. He’s usually seen as a negative character in most of his movies. Throughout his career, he has won a lot of awards like Star Screen Best Supporting Actor award for Satya, Zeeshan Cine award for Best Supporting Actor in Male and Shool, star screen best villain award for Aks and many more.
Along with Hindi movies, he’s also acted in a couple of Telugu movies. He has more than 80 films credited to his name, throughout his career. His movies Satya, Aks and Gangs of Wasseypur I & II are among the most famous movies of Bollywood.
Heading into his personal life, we see that he’s the second one among his five other siblings. His mother was a housewife and father was a farmer. From this we can see that he had a very simple childhood and he made his way into the industry all by himself. He has been married twice. He got divorced during his period of struggle when he married a Delhi girl.
Later on he fell for an actress Shanna Raza who’s also known as Neha and they got married in 2005. He’s father to one beautiful daughter. He’s a devoted believer of Lord Shiva. Bajpai is a consistent man. Before coming into industry, he applied in the National school of drama but they rejected him three times. He was disheartened and wanted to end his life but he didn’t let the tension get on his nerves. He worked hard and later on when he applied for the fourth time in the National school of drama, they offered him a job as a teacher.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Manoj Bajpai.
Manoj Bajpai Education
|Qualification||Graduate in History Drama|
|School||Khrist Raja High School, Bettiah|
|College||Satyawati College, Delhi
Ramjas College, Delhi
Manoj Bajpai's Photos Gallery
Manoj Bajpai Career
Film: Bandit Queen (1994)
TV: Swabhimaan (1995)
Salary: 4 Crore (INR)
Family & Relatives
Father: Radhakant Bajpai (Farmer)
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Neha (m. 2006)
Daughter(s): Ava Nayla
Manoj Bajpai Favorites
Hobbies: Theatre plays
Favorite Actress: Smita Patil, Tabu
Favorite Food: Biryani, Penne pasta
Facts You Never Knew About Manoj Bajpai!
- His favourite food is Biryani and penne pasta.
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- He’s inspired from Amitabh Bachchan and Naseeruddin Shah.
- His favourite actress is Tabu and Samita Patil.
- He’s an actor who gets his salary as much as the most famous Bollywood stars get.
- He’s a graduate in history and a very wise man.
- Ram Gopal, the best director ever considers him to be an education for himself and said that he’s simply the best actor that he’s ever seen. This proves the excellence and brilliance of his work.