Full Name:Mira Rajput
Age (as of 2019):25 years old
Date of Birth:7 September 1994
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5' 5" (1.65 m)
Weight:55 Kg (121 lbs)
Dress Size:12 (US)
Mira Rajput is one renowned celebrity wife and a cool mother of Bollywood child. She came into limelight and media after getting married to the Bollywood’s most stylish and handsome film actor Shahid Kapoor. Mira Rajput did not act in any movie. She is extremely perfect in her dressing and due to that she frequently has been seen on media. Shahid and Mira deliberated as one of the loveliest couples of Bollywood.
Mira Rajput is 24 year old young girl. She was born in Chattarpur, Delhi, India on 7th September 1994. She was a brilliant student in her school as well as in college. Mira Rajput completed her schooling at Vasant Valle School, New Delhi. After some years, she joined lady Sheree Ram College for her graduation in English. Mira got ranked 10th at CATE Exam in English. After completing her graduation, Mira started her internship at United Nations. Her friends had stated she is very introverted and a smart girl. Even Shahid Kapoor has also stated that Mira is a very mature lady.
Mira Rajput belongs to a Punjabi family. She and her family is a follower of Hinduism. Her Dad Vikrmaditya Rajput is a successful businessmen and her Mom Bela Rajput is a housewife. Mira’s family consists of five sweet members. She has two sisters named Noorjehan Rajput Wadhvani is her younger sister and Priya Rajput Tulshan is elder sister.
Mira Rajput was in a relationship with the famous model Aditya Lal for a shorter period of time, though after that they both got separated. In 2015, she got engage with the chocolaty actor Shahid Kapoor who is 15 year elder than her. In March 2015, Shahid first time spoke about her relationship with Mira in public. Shahid and Mira’s families are associated with a religious group called “Radha Soami Satsangi Beas”. Furthermore, Mira Rajput and Shahid first time met in that religious group. Since then, this couple got married in a private wedding ceremony at Gurgaon on 7th July, 2015.
In August 2016, Mira Rajput gave birth to a little cute daughter named Misha Kapoor. Then, in September 2018, she gave birth to a cutest son Zain Kapoor. Nowadays, she is busy with her children and family. She appears on media with Shahid Kapoor in numerous events.
Facts You Never Knew About Mira Rajput!
- Both Mira and Shahid are Vegetarians.
- Mira Rajput loves to collect shoes. She has gotten a massive collection of shoes from different renowned brands around the world.
- Mira loves music a lot just like her husband Shahid.
- Being a big fan of Salman Khan, the very first movie she watched with Shahid was Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- Mira Rajput calls Shahid with the cute name “Shadoo”.
- After her marriage with Shahid, she deleted a few of her social media friends with the intention of keeping her life private.
- Mira is extremely addicted to her Mobile phone. In an interview, her husband Shahid said, “Her first husband is her cell phone and I am her second husband!
- Mira is able to remember things very easily and for a longer period of time.
Mira Rajput Education
Qualification: English (Hons.)
School: Vasant Valley School, New Delhi
College: Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Mira Rajput Gallery
Mira Rajput Career
Known For: Celebrity
Net Worth: Rs. 40 Lakh Indian Rupees
Family & Relatives
Father: Vikramaditya Rajput (Businessman)
Mother: Bela Rajput
Sister(s): Priya Rajput Tulshan, Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Shahid Kapoor
Son(s): Zain Kapoor (born in 2018)
Daughter(s): Misha Kapoor (born in 2016)