Full Name:Shobha Kapoor
Date of Birth:Not Known
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Weight:78 Kg (172 Pounds)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Shobha Kapoor who is a mother of the well-known director Ekta Kapoor and also a TV, film, and web-series producer. She is also known as the Managing Director of “Balaji Telefilms Ltd” which is a production house run by herself and her daughter, Ekta Kapoor. Also, Shobha Kapoor administered the overall activities of their production house “Balaji Telefilms Ltd”. She is the wife of the famed Bollywood actor Jitendra. The couple is blessed with two kids – a daughter (Ekta Kapoor) and a son named Tusshar Kapoor who is also working as an actor in the Bollywood film industry.
Shobha Kapoor is one of the well-known characters of the Bollywood film industry and has worked on several TV. Film and other projects including web-series as well. She has worked as a producer on a variety of movies including “Kyunki – Mein Jhut Nahin Bolta” which was released in the year 2001. While it features Govinda, Sushmita Sen, and others who played pivotal roles. In 2003, she produced another most-watched movie “Kuch To Hai” starring her son, Tusshar Kapoor, and others. In 2004, she also worked on “Krishna Cottage” starring Esha Kopikar and Sohail Khan. In 2005, she also produced “Kya Kool Hain Hum” which was a rom-com product under the banner of “Balaji Telefilms Ltd” starring Tusshar Kapoor and others. While in the same year, she also worked on “Koi Aap Sa”. In 2008, she worked on “Shootout at Lokhandwala”, “C Kkompany”, and “EMI – Liya Hai Toh Chukana Parega”. In 2010, some of her projects are “Love, Sex & Dhoka”, and “Once Upon a Time In Mumbai”. In 2011, other projects include “ Taryanche Bait”, “Shor in the City”, “Ragini MMS” and others are worth sharing. However, from 2001 to 2020, she has worked on uncountable projects produced under their own production house company.
Shobha Kapoor has earned a name and recognition during her career life and still struggling to get more success in the future.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Shobha Kapoor.
Facts You Never Knew About Shobha Kapoor!
- Shobha kapoor is indian television and film producer. she is managing director of balaji telefilms, a popular tv serial production house in mumbai, india. she is married to bollywood actor jeetendra.
- Veteran actor Jeetendra was in love with Shobha Kapoor since a young age. It was at the age of 14 when Shobha met the actor. She completed her studies and went on to become an air hostess.
- However, it was after the film Bidaai when the two decided to get hitched. Their marriage was a small affair with just a few friends and family in presence.
- The couple has two kids, daughter Ekta Kapoor who runs Balaji Telemovies and son Tusshar Kapoor, who is a Bollywood actor and was last seen in Golmaal Again.
- Shobha Kapoor is Indian Film and Television Producer. She was born in Mumbai, India.
- Shobha Kapoor many work in Hindi Television Serials, Reality shows, and Hindi Movies
Shobha Kapoor Education
Qualification: Not Known
School: Not Known
College: Not Known
Shobha Kapoor's Photos Gallery
Shobha Kapoor Career
Debut: Not Known
Salary: Not Known
Net Worth: Not Known
Bored? Watch video biography of Shobha Kapoor
Family & Relatives
Father: Name Not Known
Mother: Name Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Sister(s): Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Jeetendra (Actor)
Son(s): Tusshar Kapoor
Daughter(s): Ekta Kapoor
Shobha Kapoor Favorites
Hobbies: Not Known
Favorite Actor: Not Known
Favorite Actress: Not Known
Favorite Food: Not Known
Favorite Color: Black
Ayeza Khan Wish Ayeza Khan Happy Birthday
Jai Waetford Wish Jai Waetford Happy Birthday
Cheteshwar Pujara Wish Cheteshwar Pujara Happy Birthday