Full NameSonali Bendre
Age (as of 2019)44 years old
Date of Birth01 January, 1975
BirthplaceMumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5' 6" (1.67 m)
Weight57 Kg (126 lbs)
Sonali Bendre is an Indian film performing artist, model, TV actress and author. Essentially known for her work in Hindi movies, she has likewise shown up in Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, and Kannada dialect films. Bendre was born in Mumbai in a Maharashtrian family. She learned at Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram, Banglore, and Holy Cross Convent High School, Thane. A standout amongst the most famous and wonderful performing artists of Indian film, Bendre is the beneficiary of various honors, including a Filmfare Award.
Bendre as an adolescent completed a couple of demonstrating assignments and showed up in a few TV plugs. At nineteen years old, made her acting presentation with the main job in the 1994 film Aag. Therefore, Bendre featured in various film industry hits, including Diljale (1996), the activity spine chillers Bhai and Qahar, Major Saab (1998), Sarfarosh(1999), and got acknowledgment for her roles in the 1998 drama Zakhm and the 2001 funny parody Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.
Stay Tuned To Know More About Sonali Bendre And Her LifeStyle.
You Might Also Like: Priyanka Chopra And Her LifeStyle
Notwithstanding acting in movies, Bendre is a great entertainer. In 2001, Bendre wandered into the TV and has facilitated the movie Kya Masti Kya Dhoom. Furthermore, highlighted her ability to judge for Mr. and Mrs. Television, Indian Idol 4, India’s Got Talent and Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz.
She went all through her adolescence; as her dad used to work in Central Public Works Department (CPWD), and used to get transferred to another city after every 2-3 years, because of which, Sonali never got an opportunity to make long-term friends.
She never thought of doing modelling, yet fate had some different plans for her. Amid a mold function at her school, the young lady who was to walk the rap couldn’t make it, after which Sonali was requested to supplant her. It was an extreme request her as until the point when that time she never wore a foot rear area. Fortunately, she did well and even won the primary prize, after which she began getting modelling offers.
Sonali Bendre has additionally written the book The Modern Gurukul – My Experiments with Parenting sharing her three learnings of a child that discover a harmony among customary and present-day esteems. The book “features the requirement for an arrival to our underlying foundations to raise a sound, inquisitive and, in particular, sympathetic tyke”. She has been running her advanced book club since 2017, through her book club, Bendre composes masterclasses, in discussions on perusing patterns and organized giveaways to promote perusing and carry Indian writers to collaborate with the urban millennial age.
Facts You Never Knew About Sonali Bendre!
- Sonali Bendre invited Michael Jackson on his entry in India in a customary Maharashtrian nauvari sari and she performed Aarti for Jackson on November 1, 1996.
- Bendre took a leave from full-time acting in 2003 and made her comeback with the 2013 criminal thriller Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara.
- Sonali Bendre additionally featured in the performance theatre in a play called Aap Ki Soniya
- On 4 July 2018, she uncovered on Twitter that she has been determined to have malignancy and was experiencing treatment in New York city healing facility
- Bendre began as a model before being chosen for the “Star Dust Talent Search”. She was welcome to Mumbai and got training from an assortment of best on-screen strs and entertainers of the Indian film industry.
- She is an eager pooch darling.
- She was the host on the TV Show Mission Sapne, broadcast on Colors in 2014.
- Ram Kadam, a BJP lawmaker posted a false tweet about Bendre’s demise in September 2018.
- Bendre took a holiday from films after 2004. In the wake of bringing forth her child, she began acting in TV
- In the late 1990s, she was monstrously mainstream in spite of not having numerous hits and stowed films with the A-rundown stars and flags, for the most part in light of her flawless looks.
- According to reports, she was the most generously compensated TV performing artist in 2014; as she supposedly charged ₹4 lakh every day to be a piece of Life OK’s show ‘Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh.’
|Sonali Bendre Education|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka
Holy Cross Convent High School, Thane, Mumbai
Welham Girls School, Dehradun
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Sonali Bendre Gallery|
|Sonali Bendre Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Jit Bendre (worked in CPWD)|
|Brother(s)||Gandhali Bendre and one more|
|Son(s)||Ranveer Behl (born in 2005)|
|Sonali Bendre Fan Following||
Sonali Bendre is pretty active on Instagram
How I Beat Cancer And What It Taught Me : Sonali Bendre Exclusive At India Today Conclave 2019