Sonakshi Sinha is a renowned actress of Bollywood who is also commonly recognized as an offspring of fabled actors named Poonam Sinha and Shatrughan. She started her career in an action-drama film “Dabangg” together with Salman Khan, which attained her all debut awards holding Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut after working as a dress designer in her old career.
Furthermore, Sonakshi Sinha belongs to a diversified ethical background. She has Indian heritage and a follower of Hinduism. Also, she is an Indian nationality holder. Her exact age is 31. Sonakshi celebrates her birthday on 2nd June and her star sign is Gemini.
Recurring to her past, this gorgeous lady was born on 2nd June, 1987 in Patna, Bihar, India. Sonakshi Sinha has not disclosed much information regarding her family history and childhood. Her father Shatrughan is currently a political worker of Bharatiya Janata Party. Sonakshi is the youngest amongst three children. She has two elder brothers names Kush Sinha and Luv Sinha. Talking about her academic achievements, Sonakshi went to Arya Vidya Mandir and completed her graduated in fashion designing from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University.
Heading towards her career, Sinha has achieved the fervent excitement of male combatants in a number of top-grossing action dramas films, comprising off Son of Sardaar, Rowdy Rathore, Dabangg and Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, although she was chastised for bringing up roles that allowed her short scope. Moreover, she received critical acclaim for her role in a romantic drama film Lootera, for which she received a nomination for Filmfare Awards for the Best Actress.
Shedding some light towards personal life of Sonakshi Sinha, noted her present marital status is unmarried. She keeps silence regarding her personal life matters. Sonakshi hasn’t found any handsome up till now. Furthermore, she is extremely busy with her work and the other facts regarding her relationships and connections are silent in communications.
|Sonakshi Sinha Bio Data|
|Full Name||Sonakshi Sinha|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||2 June 1987|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Sonakshi Sinha Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Graduate in Fashion Designing|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University (SNDT), Mumbai|
|Sonakshi Sinha HD Photos||
|Sonakshi Sinha Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||4 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Shatrughan Sinha (Actor and Politician)|
|Mother||Poonam Sinha (Homemaker)|
|Brother(s)||Luv Sinha (Elder), Kush Sinha (Elder)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Weight in KG||70 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.69 m|
|Body Measurements||35-27-35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Eye Color||4 (US)|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Photography, reading, yoga and dancing|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Russel Peters|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Rekha, Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Food||Goanese fish curry|
|Favorite Destination||Paris and London|
|Sonakshi Sinha Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Sonakshi Sinha
- Sonakshi Sinha initiated her career as an outfit designer for the film, “Mera Dil Leke Dekho” in 2005.
- Sonakshi was a model prior coming in Indian film industry. She also walked on the ramp in Lakme Fashion Week for the year 2008-2009.
- She tattooed a small star nearby her collar bone once she joined bandwagon in 2014.
- Salman Khan directed her in doing physical workouts, resulting to lose more than 40 KGs by a few physical workouts like swimming, yoga and exercise practices from the gym. The time she obtained a perfect body, Salman Khan presented her in Bollywood.
- Sonakshi Sinha also loves to read books. The books she always loves to read are “Shantaram” and “The Da Vinci Code”.
- An extremely fascinating thing about Sonakshi Sinha that you may don’t familiar with her exclusive approach of de-stressing. She does it by means of playing with her little cute pups.
- When Sonakshi was a little kid, she always loves to wear Saree. Henceforth, it is no longer astonishing why it is comfortable with her to wear Saree in a few of her movies.