Nickname:Prince of Pop
Full Name:Ali Mohammad Zafar
Profession:Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Painter
Age:40 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:18 May 1980
Birthplace:Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)
Weight:75 kg (165 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Ali Zafar is a Pakistani artist lyricist, demonstrate, performing artist, maker, screenwriter and painter. Zafar began on Pakistani TV before turning into a mainstream artist. He at that point additionally settled a vocation in Hindi film and his prosperity drove numerous Pakistani on-screen characters to wander into Hindi Films. He has gotten five Lux Style Awards and a Filmfare Award selection making him a standout amongst the most prominent pop vocalists in Pakistan.
Ali Zafar began his profession as a music writer and picked up prevalence by his single “Channo” from his introduction collection Huka Pani which sold more than five million duplicates around the world. “Channo” ended up being a tremendous achievement, topping numerous music outlines and earned him a few honors for Best Music Album and Artist. Zafar made his acting presentation with a main job in the 2010 Bollywood parody film Tere Bin Laden, a moderate film industry achievement. His execution in the film gathered basic gratefulness and earned him a few designations in the Best Male Debut class, including Filmfare. He at that point likewise worked in a few movies, including Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Chashma Baddoor, and Dear Zindagi.
Zafar got his initial training from C.A.A. State funded School. He finished his graduation from the Government College Of Lahore. Zafar began his profession as a portray craftsman at Pearl Continental Hotel In Lahore and after that started acting in TV serials. He appeared as a TV performing artist by acting in show serials Kollege Jeans, Kanch Ke Par and Landa Bazaar.
The music video of the single “Dekha” was named as the most costly music video of Pakistan, costing in excess of ten million rupees. The video was delivered by Lux and was shot in Malaysia , highlighting Reema Khan, Meera and Aaminah Haq. The melody was additionally made piece of the Hollywood film Wall Street Money Never Sleeps, which was discharged in September 2010. He is presently the fourth Pakistani craftsman to have tunes highlighted in Hollywood Films. He likewise won the “Adolescent Icon” grant in the Lux Style Awards 2007, in Malaysia.
Close by his acting and singing vocation, Zafar takes an interest in visits, shows and stage appears, is dynamic in philanthropic work and has various support bargains. In 2013, Zafar was casted a ballot as the “Sexiest Asian Man on the Planet”, in view of an overall survey by the British daily paper Eastern Eye.
Stay Tuned To Find Out More About Ali Zafar And His LifeStyle.
You may also like Jacqueline Fernandez And Her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Ali Zafar!
- It was also guaranteed that Bollywood’s well-known music executives Himesh Reshammiya And Pritam tore “Channo” and “Rangeen” from Zafar’s collection for Aashiq Banaya Aapne and “Chhore Ki Baatein” for Fight Club
- His parents needed to be convinced strongly to let him pursue his career, however some way or another, he persuaded his folks f his enthusiasm towards music and they bolstered him in his choice.
- After his Bollywood make a big appearance “Tere Bin Laden,” he got around 40 film offers as his execution was widely praised by everybody. In spite of the fact that his debut was a major hit, it was banned in his own country.
- He met his better half, Ayesha, first time at the anteroom of the lodging where he used to fill in as a portray craftsman. In 2008, he and his significant other, Aisha, were captured at gunpoint when they were out for a supper, however, were discharged later; as Ali’s family paid PKR 2.5 million as payment to the criminals.
- After he got notoriety, Zafar initially performed at the service of third Lux Style Awards in 2004. He also had performed in Mela Festival at Oslo, Norway in 2008.
- Apart from acting and singing, he has done marketing work for different brands like Pepsi, Sony Ericsson, LG, Lux, Head and Shoulders, and so forth.
- Ali Zafar paid tribute to artist Mehdi Hassan by singing his ghazal “Mujhe Tum Nazar Sai”. He likewise performed at the Pantaloons Femina Miss India challenge held at Bhavans Ground in Mumbai on 30 March 2012. He also performed at GIMA Awards.
- He was additionally invited to perform in 2013 Cannes Film Festival held at Cannes, France.
- In 2013, he performed alongside Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Preity Zinta at Temptations Reloaded show in Muscat, Oman.
- On 27 October, Zafar performed at the MTV Unplugged India show with Ayushmann Khurrana at Dubai Tennis Stadium.
- Zafar also performed in the Lifestyle Pakistan Expo at Karachi Expo Center where he strolled the slope for creator mark ChenOne and furthermore performed with a dhol.
- The tune “Rockstar” wound up mainstream around the world and was also valued by Imran Khan and after that, it was additionally granted the title Song Of The Year.
- He also performed on the phase of first Hum Style Awards alongside Sohai Ali Abro where he was additionally granted “Most Stylish Male Performer”. In his show on 25 November, he played out the mannequin challenge.
Ali Zafar Education
Qualification: Degree in Fine Arts
School: C.A.A. Public School, Lahore
College: Government College of Lahore, LahoreNational College of Arts, Lahore
Ali Zafar Gallery
Ali Zafar Career
Profession: Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Painter
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Film: Tere Bin Laden (2010)
- TV: Kollege Jeans (1999)
Salary: 1-2 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $16 million
Bored? Watch video biography of Ali Zafar
Family & Relatives
Father: Mohammad Zafarullah (Professor)
Mother: Kanwal Ameen (Professor)
Brother(s): Danyal Zafar, Zain Zafar
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Ayesha Fazli (m. 2009-present)
Son(s): Azaan Zafar (born in 2010)
Daughter(s): Alyza Zafar (born in 2015)
Ali Zafar Favorites
Hobbies: Playing cricket & video games, reading
Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Favorite Food: Aloo palak, Chicken sizzler, Saag aur makkai ki roti
Favorite Color: Black
Amit Shah Wish Amit Shah Happy Birthday
Elias Harger Wish Elias Harger Happy Birthday