Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 5” (1.65 m)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Taarzan: The Wonder Car (Movie)|
|Full Name||Ayesha Takia Azmi|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||10 April 1986|
Ayesha Takia is an uprising Indian actress who appeared in Bollywood movies. She made her first acting debut with the Bollywood movie “Taarzan – The Wonder Car” for which she received Best Debut Filmfare Award in the year 2004. Her most prominent Bollywood movies include Dor, for which she received Screen Award for Best Female Actress and “Wanted”.
Ayesha Takia was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 10th April 1986. She was born to Muslim Mom and a Gujarati father. She is a former student of St Anthony’s Girls School, Chembur. Ayesha Takia married to Farhan Azmi on 1st March, 2009. The couple has a baby boy.
Ayesha initiated her career as a model when she was only 15 years old, performing in “I am a Complan Boy! I’m a Complan Girl!” campaign and also appeared in Falguni Pathak’s “Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye” musical video. Far ahead, she appeared in a music video “Shake It Daddy” Remix version of song “Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin” alongside Keith Sequeira, both of these songs were directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. Which took her toward the attention of Bollywood, and a few movie offers trailed. Ayesha Takia also signed an agreement to act in “Taarzan – The Wonder Car” then in Socha Na Tha. She also won Filmfare Award in the year 2004 for her superb acting in the movie “Taarzan – The Wonder Car”.
Ayesha Takia has acted in a number of movies that did poorly at Indian box office. Though, she has been massively acclaimed for her work in the movie Dor, a small budget movie in which she played the role of a widowed Rajasthani woman living in a joint family. Ayesha move ahead to win a number of awards for her brilliant performance in the movie, including Zee Cine Critics Award for The Best Female Actress.
Besides Bollywood, Ayesha Takia has also performed in 2005 Telugu movie Super, with Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna, for which she was chosen for Filmfare Award for Best Female Actress Telugu. Her latest hit was Prabhu Deva’s megahit “Wanted”, alongside Salman Khan, which arisen as one of the biggest blockbusters of the year 2009. In 2011, Ayesha Takia appeared in Mod, which also met with a positive response. She also hosted a musical-reality show Sur Kshetra in the year 2012.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Ayesha Takia .
Ayesha Takia Education
|School||St. Anthony's school, Mumbai|
Ayesha Takia 's Photos Gallery
Ayesha Takia Career
Profession: Actress, Model
Known For: Taarzan: The Wonder Car (Movie)
Taarzan : The Wonder Car
Net Worth: $10 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Nishit Takia
Mother: Faridah Takia
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Farhan Azmi
Son(s): Mikail Azmi
Sidharth Koirala (Actor)
Ashmit Patel (Actor)
Farhan Azmi (Entrepreneur)
Ayesha Takia Favorites
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, watching movies, dancing, traveling
Favorite Food: Indian and Italian (Pizza, Pasta, wonton Soups, Vada Paav, salads) and Chinese Hakka Noodles
Favorite Color: Not Known
Favorite TV Show: Not Known
Favorite Movies: Lamhe (1991), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).
Facts You Never Knew About Ayesha Takia !
- Ayesha Takia is a fitness freak. She does yoga, meditation and aerobics in order to keep herself fit.
- Her religion and religious background is Islam.
- She has only one younger sister.
- Ayesha Takia stood up alongside her father-in-law and convicted him for signifying that rape victims also deserve punishment.
- She loves watching movies, reading, dancing, travelling and listening music.
- Ayesha Takia is a strict vegetarian
- Green is her most favorite color.
- Dubai and Goa are her most favorite destinations.
- Ayesha dislikes the cruelty that individuals always show on both wild and domestic animals. She doesn’t like to wear leather just because such materials emanate from animal skin and she likes being very kind to animals.