Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 fee 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Dress Size||12 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Kainaat Arora|
|Age||35 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1986|
|Birthplace||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Kainaat Arora is a renowned Indian movie actress as well as a model that is predominantly recognized for her role of Marlow in the comic film titled Grand Masti. Similarly, she is the first cousin of legendary film actress Divya Bharti. She was born in Saharanpur, India on December 2, 1986. Kainaat has starred in movies like Laila O Lailaa and Faraar. Apart from her acting, she has numerous performances on item songs in movies such as Mankatha and Khatta Meetha. Furthermore, she has worked together with star Mohanlal, Vivek Oberoi, and Akshay Kumar.
Kainaat Arora belongs to a Punjabi Indian family resided in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her real name is Charu Arora. Kainaat is the only daughter of her father and mother. She joined National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi. With 5 feet 5 inch height, she has an attractive figure of 132 Ibs with long black hair and brown eyes. Similarly, her star sign is Taurus. She is an Indian nationality holder and follows Hinduism. Up till now, there isn’t any news about her romantic affairs.
Kainaat Arora always desired to initiate her career with Bollywood film industry. Late Divya Bharati was her cousin. After completing her education, Kainaat initiated her career with modeling and strengthened her path towards Bollywood cinema. In the year 2010, she got a chance to make a cameo role in the songs like Aila Re Aila from the film titled Khatta Meetha and afterward in a Tamil film titled Mankatha. After the immense dedication and hard work, she made her first Bollywood debut with Indra Kumar‘s directorial film titled Grand Masti.
The movie featured Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh, and Aftab Shivdasani in leading roles that earned well at the Indian box-office. Moreover, Kainaat Arora has starred in the Punjabi, Malayalam and Telugu films.
Kainaat is relishing her life to the fullest. Her major source of income involves modeling and acting. Furthermore, she charges around 2 crores Indian rupees for a single movie. Though her net worth is yet not available, heading towards her lifestyle, she possibly has a total net worth of seven figures. At present, she spends a luxurious lifestyle with her family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She also has numerous other properties. Apart from this, she also owns Bentley, Range Rover SUV, and BMW 520d.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Kainaat Arora.
Kainaat Arora Education
|School||St. Mary, Saharnpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi|
Check out Kainaat Arora's video
Kainaat Arora's Photos Gallery
Kainaat Arora Career
Profession: Model, Actress
Known For: Marlo
Grand Masti (2013)
Khatta Meetha (2010)
Salary: 2 Crore/film (INR)
Family & Relatives
Father: Madan Lal Arora
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Single
Kainaat Arora Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, Yoga, Shopping
Favorite Actress: Divya Bharti
Favorite Destination: Germany
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Movies: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Vishwatma (1992)
Facts You Never Knew About Kainaat Arora!
- Is Kainaat Arora addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Kainaat Arora alcoholic?: Not Known
- She is first cousin of renowned actress of Bollywood named, Late Divya Bharti.
- At her 6 years of age, she picked acting as her future. She got enthused from the success of Divya Bharti.
- Kainaat Arora was rejected for Germany visa as her birth name is Charu. She had false name and DOB on her documents.
- Kainaat competed with 200 females auditioned for the movie Grand Masti’s leading role coupled alongside Vivek Oberoi.