Mukul Dev – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6′ 1″ (1.82 m)|
|Weight||83 Kg (176 pounds)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Age||52 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1970|
|Full Name||Mukul Dev|
Mukul Dev is a renowned Indian movie actor, Model and television Actor who predominantly recognized for his remarkable work in Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi and Telugu movies. He also appeared in TV serials.
Mukul Dev was born in Delhi, India on 30th November, 1970. He is a famous Indian actor who has starred in plenty of television shows and movies. Mukul Dev was a pilot and got training from Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi prior arriving in acting field. He attended St. Columba’s High School Delhi. Mukul Dev has also starred in a number of movies of Telugu language.
In the year 1996, he initiated his acting career on television with a serial titled “Mumkin”. He played the role of ‘Vijay Pandey’. Mukul Dev was also the part of a famous Bollywood countdown sitcom broadcasted on Doordarshan titled ‘Ek Se Badh Kar Ek’. The show was massively acclaimed by viewers and Mukul got a name from this show. Mukul received his initial role in movie ‘Dastak’ wherein he played the role of ACP Rohit Malhotra. The film was produced by Mahesh Bhatt and was a debut for the former Miss Universe named Sushmita Sen. Unluckily this movie or even his next movie titled ‘Mere Do Anmol Ratan’ was a big flop. In the year 1998, Mukul Dev got an opportunity to work with legendary actress Rekha and actor Dilip Kumar in the movie titled ‘Qila’.
Kohram, Himmatwala, Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena, Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachaao, Yamla Pagla Deewana, Just Married, Son of Sardaar, Chaar Din Ki Chandni, Jai Ho, R… Rajkumar, Bhaag Johny etc. are some of his Hindi movies. Mukul Dev has also starred in Telugu films like Ek Niranjan, Sidham, More Money, Money Money, Bhai, Nippu etc. His roles in Punjabi films Burrraahh, Hawayein, Naam Yaad Rakhi, Heer and Hero, Zorawar, Shareek etc. were also admired by viewers.
Mukul Dev was also the part of television series like Waaris, Kumkum, Gharwali Uparwali Aur Sunny, Intiqaam, Kahin Diyaa Jale Kahin Jiyaa. He also took part in dancing competition’ Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’. He received 7th Amrish Puri Award for his remarkable acting for his role in Bollywood film ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’. He has also hosted a reality show titled ‘Fear Factor India’ season 1. Mukul’s father is a former police commissioner in Delhi and belongs to Khatri family. Mukul Dev is the brother of famous model and actor Rahul Dev.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Mukul Dev.
Mukul Dev Education
Qualification: 12th Standard
School: St. Columba’s School, Delhi
Mukul Dev Career
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Divorced
Mukul Dev Favorites
Hobbies: Not Known
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Mukul Dev
- Is Mukul Dev addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Mukul Dev alcoholic?: Yes
- Mukul’s father was a commissioner in police. He always desired Mukul to also be a police officer.
- Mukul Dev is also a proficient pilot. Prior entering into movies, he was working as a pilot though not earning enough and even became jobless. One day, famous film director Mahesh Bhatt noticed him and gave him an opportunity in his film titled Dastak.
- In the year 2006, Mukul Dev hosted a reality show titled Fear Factor India season 1.
- In the year 2017, he was deboarded to Jet Airways because of a broken cigarette was found in his luggage.
- He is an Indian Film Actor, Television Actor & Model who best-known for his work in Bollywood, Punjabi, Bengali & Telugu films. He also acted in Television Serials.
- Mukul Dev is a popular Indian actor who has worked in a number of movies and television shows.
- Mukul Dev started his acting career on TV with a serial’ Mumkin in 1996.He played a character named ‘Vijay Pandey’.
- Mukul Dev has director Hansal Mehta to credit for helping him understand the nuances of writing a film script.
- Mukul Dev made his acting debut on TV through a serial Mumkin playing role of Vijay Pandey in 1996.