Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 5½” (1.66 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Kunal Khemu|
|Age||38 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1983|
|Birthplace||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
Kunal Khemu is a well-known Bollywood Movie actor. He was born on 25th May, 1983, in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. He is the son of famous actors Ravi and Jyoti Kemmu. Kunal completed his studies from N.L.Dalmia School at Mira Road at which joined SVKM’s NMIMS in Vile Parle on account of his additional studies.
Once he grown-up, he made his first debut “Kalyug”. Kunal Khemu is basically recognized for his leading roles as a grownup in the movies Dhol, Traffic Signal, Golmaal, Go Goa Gone and 99. He received a number of awards for his superlative performance in theater plays, once he was in school and college.
He made his acting debut as a child actor by way of performing in Doordarshan Television series Gul Gulshan Gulfaam. Kunal Khemu afterward made his film debut with Mahesh Bhatt’s film “Sir”. He appeared as a child artist in the legendry movies involving Zakhm, Raja Hindustani, Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke, Bhai and Dushman.
Kunal Khemu appeared with the male lead in the movie Kalyug. His next movie was Dhol in which he appeared alongside Tusshar Kapoor, Rajpal Yadav and Sharma Joshi. After Dhol, Kunal featured in Superstar, Jai Veeru and Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge . He also performed in Mukesh Bhatt’s movie “Blood Money” in the leading role of Kunal Kadam. He co-starred in the movie Go Goa Gone, which was released in the year 2013. In 2015, after a 2 year interval, Kunal Khemu returned back to the screen with the thrilling movie “Bhaag Johnny” regarding a man who gets two lives with the help of Jinn, represented by filmmaker Vikram Bhatt. Although the movie started to shoot in the year 2013, it released on 25th September 2015 with diversified reviews and lower box office earnings.
Moreover, Kunal Khemu starred in 4th season of Golmaal movie series named “Golmaal Again” repeating his role of Laxman. Moreover, it stars Arshad Warsi, Ajay Devgan, Tusshar Kapoor, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra and Shreyas Talpade in the leading roles.
In the year 2015, Kunal Khemu married Bollywood superstar, Soha Ali Khan, who is commonly recognized for her role in the movie Rang De Basanti. Khemu was in a relationship with Soha Ali Khan since 2013 and they got married in a private ceremony held in Mumbai on 25th January, 2015 in the company of only a few members of Soha’s family.
Kunal Khemu Education
|School||Niranjanlal Dalmia High School, Mumbai|
|College||Amity University, Noida|
Kunal Khemu's Photos Gallery
Kunal Khemu Career
Film: Sir (1993)
TV: Gul Gulshan Gulfaam (1987)
Salary: 1-2 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $3 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Ravi Kemmu (Actor)
Mother: Jyoti Kemmu
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Soha Ali Khan (Actress – m.2015-present)
Soha Ali Khan (Actress)
Kunal Khemu Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, cooking
Favorite Actress: Kareena Kapoor
Favorite Food: Rogan Josh, Creme Brulee, Chinese cuisine, Sizzler
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Kunal Khemu!
- Kunal Khemu received massive praises by the audience as well as critics for his leading role in the movie Zakhm.
- His releases Dhol and Traffic Signal were temperately successful at Indian box office.
- Kunal’s first release Superstar was not done so well at Indian box office, though his acting was extensively acclaimed.
- His release Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge has been doing pretty well in international market.
- Kunal Khemu’s parents Ravi Khemu and Jyoti Khemu are actors by profession.
- He studied in Narsee Monjee College Mumbai and is single at the moment.
- Most of his childhood was spent in Mira Road, a district in Mumbai.
- He was a scholastically sound student, also perfect in sports.