Nickname:Suzain, Suzanne Khan, Suzanne Roshan
Full Name:Sussanne Khan
Age:44 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:26 October 1975
Birthplace:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Weight:45 kg (99 lbs)
Body Measurements:30-26-28 inches
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Sussanne Khan, previously recognized as Sussanne Roshan is a renowned Indian interior fashion designer. She was born in Mumbai, India on 26th October 1978. Sussanne was born to Zarine Katrak and Sanjay Khan as their third child in the family; a family affluent with fashion designers and film artists including her father named Sanjay Khan who was a famous actor all through 1980’s. Her mom named Zarine Katrak is also a renowned an interior designer as well as an actress. Sussanne Khan has a younger brother and 2 elder sisters.
Sussanne’s younger brother named Zayed Khan is also an uprising actor who predominantly appears in Bollywood movies. Farah Khan who was born as the first-born child out is a famous jewelry designer and Sussanne Khan’s second sister named Simone Khan is also an interior designer. She is the first cousin of renowned Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and is the niece of director Akbar Khan and late actor Feroz Khan.
In the year 1995, after pursuing an Art Associated Degree with a specialization in interior designing from Brooks College USA, Sussanne Khan initiated her career as an interior designer by way of chasing the footsteps of her mom who was also a prominent interior designer all through her active career. In the year 2011, she joined with fellow designer and a recognized film producer named Gauri Khan, to introduce and launch Charcoal Project establishment within Mumbai, which is the first interior fashion designing store all across India. The Charcoal Project is also measured as the most renowned interior design store within India.
Sussanne Khan associated with The Label Life, an e-commerce fashion designing enterprise founded in 2012. She was hired as the first fashion designer for the enterprise. In the year 2014, Sussanne Khan launched certified branch of Pearl Academy campus in Mumbai and helping the students of academy by way of managing scholarships.
On 20th December, 2002, Sussanne Khan married to famous Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, son of Rakesh Roshan. In the year 2014, the couple was divorced. Sussanne Khan and Roshan exposed that they are still collaborating with each other for the benefit of their kids, as close friends though not with a faking relationship.
Facts You Never Knew About Sussanne Khan!
- Is Sussanne Khan addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Sussanne Khan alcoholic?: Yes
- Sussanne Khan is the ex-wife of Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan.
- Sussanne’s father was a famous Bollywood actor and massively recognized for his character of Tipu Sultan in Doordarshan television show, titled The Sword of Tipu Sultan whereas her mom was a model all through 1960s.
- Sussanne Khan has her own interior fashion designing studio named “The Charcoal Project” located in Andheri West, Mumbai.
- Sussanne and her ex-husband Hrithik Roshan both have similar tattoos on their carpus.
- The couple got separated in November 2014 which was settled by Bandra family court, though Sussanne is still a close friend of him and they frequently used to interact with each other for the sake of their children.
- Sussanne Khan has starred on the front pages of fashion magazines like India Forbes, Better Homes, Good Housekeeping, Hello and Vogue.
Sussanne Khan Education
Qualification: Associates of Arts degree in Interior Design
School: Not Known
College: Brooks College, California
Sussanne Khan Gallery
Sussanne Khan Career
Profession: Interior Designer
Salary: Under Review
Net Worth: Under Review
Family & Relatives
Father: Sanjay Khan (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother: Zarine Katrak Khan (Interior Designer, Model)
Brother(s): Zayed Khan (Actor)
Sister(s): Simone Arora (Elder- Designer), Farah Khan Ali (Elder- Jewellery Designer)
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband/Boyfriend: Hrithik Roshan (m. 2000–2014)
Sussanne Khan Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Exercising, Listening to music
Favorite Food: Bhindi-Roti, Rajma-Chawal, Burger, Raspberry delice, Panipuri
Favorite Color: White, Black, Yellow
Vedhika Wish Vedhika Happy Birthday
Paris Dylan Wish Paris Dylan Happy Birthday
Lex Scott Davis Wish Lex Scott Davis Happy Birthday
Ella-Rae Smith Wish Ella-Rae Smith Happy Birthday
Kallie Tabor Wish Kallie Tabor Happy Birthday
Sarah Davenport Wish Sarah Davenport Happy Birthday
Raj Chakraborty Wish Raj Chakraborty Happy Birthday