Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Suzain, Suzanne Khan, Suzanne Roshan|
|Full Name||Sussanne Khan|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||26 October 1975|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sussanne Khan, previously recognized as Sussanne Roshan is a renowned Indian interior fashion designer. She was born in Mumbai, India on 26th October 1978. Sussanne was born to Zarine Katrak and Sanjay Khan as their third child in the family; a family affluent with fashion designers and film artists including her father named Sanjay Khan who was a famous actor all through 1980’s. Her mom named Zarine Katrak is also a renowned an interior designer as well as an actress. Sussanne Khan has a younger brother and 2 elder sisters.
Sussanne’s younger brother named Zayed Khan is also an uprising actor who predominantly appears in Bollywood movies. Farah Khan who was born as the first-born child out is a famous jewelry designer and Sussanne Khan’s second sister named Simone Khan is also an interior designer. She is the first cousin of renowned Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and is the niece of director Akbar Khan and late actor Feroz Khan.
In the year 1995, after pursuing an Art Associated Degree with a specialization in interior designing from Brooks College USA, Sussanne Khan initiated her career as an interior designer by way of chasing the footsteps of her mom who was also a prominent interior designer all through her active career. In the year 2011, she joined with fellow designer and a recognized film producer named Gauri Khan, to introduce and launch Charcoal Project establishment within Mumbai, which is the first interior fashion designing store all across India. The Charcoal Project is also measured as the most renowned interior design store within India.
Sussanne Khan associated with The Label Life, an e-commerce fashion designing enterprise founded in 2012. She was hired as the first fashion designer for the enterprise. In the year 2014, Sussanne Khan launched certified branch of Pearl Academy campus in Mumbai and helping the students of academy by way of managing scholarships.
On 20th December, 2002, Sussanne Khan married to famous Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, son of Rakesh Roshan. In the year 2014, the couple was divorced. Sussanne Khan and Roshan exposed that they are still collaborating with each other for the benefit of their kids, as close friends though not with a faking relationship.
Sussanne Khan Education
|Qualification||Associates of Arts degree in Interior Design|
|College||Brooks College, California|
Sussanne Khan's Photos Gallery
Sussanne Khan Career
Profession: Interior Designer
Family & Relatives
Father: Sanjay Khan (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother: Zarine Katrak Khan (Interior Designer, Model)
Brother(s): Zayed Khan (Actor)
Sister(s): Simone Arora (Elder- Designer), Farah Khan Ali (Elder- Jewellery Designer)
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex Spouse: Hrithik Roshan (m. 2000–2014)
Sussanne Khan Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Exercising, Listening to music
Favorite Actress: Anushka Sharma, Kajol
Favorite Food: Bhindi-Roti, Rajma-Chawal, Burger, Raspberry delice, Panipuri
Favorite Color: White, Black, Yellow
Facts You Never Knew About Sussanne Khan!
- Is Sussanne Khan addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Sussanne Khan alcoholic?: Yes
- Sussanne Khan is the ex-wife of Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan.
- Sussanne’s father was a famous Bollywood actor and massively recognized for his character of Tipu Sultan in Doordarshan television show, titled The Sword of Tipu Sultan whereas her mom was a model all through 1960s.
- Sussanne Khan has her own interior fashion designing studio named “The Charcoal Project” located in Andheri West, Mumbai.
- Sussanne and her ex-husband Hrithik Roshan both have similar tattoos on their carpus.
- The couple got separated in November 2014 which was settled by Bandra family court, though Sussanne is still a close friend of him and they frequently used to interact with each other for the sake of their children.
- Sussanne Khan has starred on the front pages of fashion magazines like India Forbes, Better Homes, Good Housekeeping, Hello and Vogue.