Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches (1.62 m)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Shahana Goswami|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1986|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
Shahana Goswami is an illustrious Indian movie actress, predominantly recognized for her supporting roles in Bollywood cinema. She rose to utmost fame after her remarkable performance in rock melodic drama movie titled “Rock On” for which she won numerous nominations and awards.
Shahana Goswami Born in New Delhi, India on 6th May 1986. She appeared in the megahit blockbuster movies like Firaaq, Ra-One, Rock On II and Mightnight’s Children. Apart from her acting, Shahana is a proficient dancer as well as a sports champ of her school. She has shared screen space with superstars like Arjun Rampal, Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar and Randeep Hooda.
Shahana’s father named Omkar Goswami is a renowned economist by profession whereas her mom is a journalistic consultant. She has a younger brother who is also an economist by profession. Shahana completed her schooling from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. After that, she earned her graduation degree from Sophia College, Mumbai.
According to the sources, Shahana Goswami was once in a romantic relationship with famous actor, Milind Soman. The gorgeous couple even appeared on the front page of Femina magazine. Unluckily, the couple ended their seven years long relationship after marriage. At present, she might be in a romantic relation with someone though on account of her enigmatic nature, it is still furtive whether she is in a relationship with someone or not.
Shahana was fervent enough about acting since her infantile. She made her first acting debut with the film titled Yun Hota To Kya Hota. After that, she appeared in the film, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. The major breakthrough of Shahana’s career was the movie Rock On. In this movie, she got a chance to share screen space with Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal and Prachi Desai. The film received Star Screen Award, Filmfare Critics Award, Lion Gold Award and Cine Blitz Award.
After immense success of this movie, she together with team member of Rock On film returned back in “Rock On II” sequel. Even the actress Shraddha Kapoor joined this film. Furthermore, she also appeared in English film titled “Vera: A Blessing and Force of Destiny” as well as a Bengali film, Under Construction which was nominated for Locarno 71st Film Festival. In addition, Shahana Goswami was lastly appeared in a psychological drama film titled “In the Shadow”, directed by renowned director Dipesh Jain.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Shahana Goswami.
Shahana Goswami Education
|School||Sardar Patel Vidyalaya|
|College||Sophia College for Women|
Shahana Goswami's Photos Gallery
Shahana Goswami Career
Family & Relatives
Father: Omkar Goswami
Mother: Anomita Goswami
Marital Status: In a relationship
Facts You Never Knew About Shahana Goswami!
- Is Shahana Goswami addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Shahana Goswami alcoholic?: Not Known
- She was born and raised in New Delhi and belongs to a conformist Bengali family.
- Shahana was the sports champ in school and stood on second position at National Artificial Wall Climbing Tournament.
- Shahana Goswami initiated her acting career at Jaimini Pathak’s theatre called “Working Title”. Afterwards, she starred in their productions Arabian Nights and Seagull.
- Shahana Goswami was recognized for her roles in movies like Midnight’s Children, Rock On and Firaaq.
- In the year 2009, she was bestowed with Debbie Filmfare Critics Award for the Best Actress category for her remarkable role of Debbie in the movie titled Rock On.