Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Baahubali: The Beginning|
|Nickname||Tammy and Milk Beauty|
|Full Name||Tamannaah Bhatia|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Age||32 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1989|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Tamannaah Bhatia commonly recognized as Milky Beauty, is a renowned Indian actress who primarily stares in Telugu and Tamil movies. She has also starred in a number of Hindi movies. Apart from acting, Tamannaah also take part in numerous stage shows and is a noticeable celebrity endorser for products and brands.
In the year 2005, she made her first acting debut with the movie titled Chand Sa Roshan Chehra. She also starred in Abhijeet Sawant’s song titled “Lafzon main” from the music album Aapka Abhijeet, which was launched in the year 2005, prior starring in Telugu and Tamil movies. In the following year, Tamannaah Bhatia made her first Telugu movie debut in Sri, and the subsequent year she starred in her first Tamil film titled Kedi. In the year 2007, Tamannaah appeared in two college-life-based sequential movies, Kalloori in Tamil and Happy Days in Telugu.
Her recent projects comprises off successful Tamil movies titled Paiyaa, Ayan, Veeram, Siruthai, Devi, Dharma Durai, Sketch and her Telugu movies comprise off Racha, 100% Love, Baahubali: The Beginning, Thadaka, Oopiri, Bengal Tiger, F2 – Fun and Frustration and Baahubali 2: The Conclusion. Tamannaah Bhatia hence proved herself as one of the most important actresses in Telugu cinema and Tamil cinema. She is considered amongst the top paid actresses in Southern Indian movies. She has starred in more than 60 movies in three distinctive languages.
Tamannaah Bhatia is the first Indian actress who was elected at Saturn Awards as a best supporting actress. In the year 2017, she was also bestowed with “Dayawati Modi” Award. She also earned an honorary Ph.D. degree from CIAC, in compliance with KEISIE University, South Korea for her remarkable offerings to Indian cinema.
Tamannaah Bhatia was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 21st December 1989. She was born to Rajani Bhatia and Santhosh. She also has an elder brother named Anand. Her father was associated with diamond mercantile business. She completed her schooling from Maneckji Cooper Trust School, Mumbai. She afterwards amended her screen name on account of some numerological causes, changing it a little to Tamannaah. She has been working once she was only 13 years old, when she was noticed at her annual day function in school and offered a leading role, which she finally took up, and afterwards also emerged as a prominent part of Mumbai’s Prithvi Theatre for one year.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Tamannaah Bhatia.
Tamannaah Bhatia Education
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Distance Education)|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||National College, Mumbai|
Tamannaah Bhatia's Photos Gallery
Tamannaah Bhatia Career
Profession: Actress and Model
Known For: Baahubali: The Beginning
Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005)
Salary: 1-1.75 Crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $15 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Santhosh Bhatia (Diamond merchant)
Mother: Rajani Bhatia
Brother(s): Anand Bhatia (Elder)
Marital Status: Single
Virat Kohli (Crickiter)
Tamannaah Bhatia Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, reading, writing poetry and quotes
Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Favorite Food: Biryani
Favorite Destination: Paris, Dubai and Kashmir
Favorite Color: Red and Blue
Favorite Movies: Mughal-E-Azam, Dil To Pagal Hai, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Titanic, Life is Beautiful, Erin Brockovich , Anand (Telugu)
Facts You Never Knew About Tamannaah Bhatia!
- Is Tamannaah Bhatia addicted to smoking? : No
- Is Tamannaah Bhatia alcoholic? :No
- She belongs to a Punjabi family of Sindhi descent.
- Tamannaah was noted by someone at her annual day function in school, once she was only 13 years old.
- Numerous individuals believe that Tamannaah moved from Southern Indian movie industry to North India, though she initiated her career with Hindi movie titled Chand Sa Roshan Chehra, which went overlooked at Indian box office.
- In the year 2005, she was starred in Abhijeet Savant musical video.
- Her acting was firstly acknowledged in 2006 with her debut Telegu movie titled Sri, alongside Manoj Kumar.
- Tamannaah Bhatia considers Madhuri Dixit as her idol.
- After discussing with a numerologist, she amended the spells of her name Tamanna to Tamannaah.