Zareen Khan is a highly sensational Indian films actress. She dominantly has been acting in a number of Bollywood movies. Zareen comes to timeline across the subcontinent when she first time performed in a title song ‘Character Dheela’ together with Salman Khan. She also appeared in a couple of Punjabi and Tamil movies. She has won the heart of people within a shorter time span by way of her exceptional performance.
Zareen Khan was born on 14th May, 1987, in Mumbai, India. She comes from a modest background and completed her intermediary studies from Rizvi College of Science. On account of some financial crisis, Zareen Khan started to earn from her teenage life. She started her career in modeling to financially support her family and performed in some concert shows prior her fame in Bollywood.
Zareen Khan commenced her journey in the Bollywood movies with the megahit ‘Veer’ in the year 2010 along with Salman Khan. In the following year, she also made her appearance in film ‘Ready’ in which she performed in an item song ‘Character Dheela’ with the legendry actor Salman Khan. This song was a greatest hit of the recent year.
In the year 2012, Zareen made her commercial success acting in the movie ‘Housefull 2’ composed by Sajid Khan. This movie created aggressive stir enough on the Indian box office and got good acclamation from the audience as well as critics. In the same year, she appeared a Tamil movie titled ‘Naan Rajavaga Pogiren’.
Zareen Khan performed in the box office mega hit movie ‘Jatt James Bond’ in 2014. In the year 2015, she exposed her super-hot acting in the film ‘Hate Story 3’ and gets diversified acclamation from the audience. Zareen is also the brand ambassador of a well-known Indian clothing brand “Sweet Dreams Lounge Wear”.
In 2017, Zareen performed in the movie Aksar 2. In the movie, she was gotten romancing with the actor Gautam Rode, the first poster of this movie was published on 4th August 2017 on YouTube. In 2018, Zareen Khan performed in Vikram Bhatt’s horror movie “1921”, the 4th part in 1920 film series. Even though the movie received diversified reviews, it managed to become an average grosser of the year.
|Zareen Khan Bio Data|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Dimple Girl|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1987|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Zareen Khan Academic Profile|
|School||Duruelo Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||College from Rizvi College of Science (Mumbai)|
|Zareen Khan HD Photos||
|Zareen Khan Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||50 Lac INR per film|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Weight in KG||55 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.65 m|
|Body Measurements||36-28-34 inches|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Grey|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Penelope Cruz, Vidya Balan, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Non-veg, Junk Food|
|Favorite Destination||Dubai, Maldives, Thailand|
|Zareen Khan Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Zareen Khan
- Zareen Khan was born in a conformist Muslim family with its roots inherited in Afghanistan.
- She was a brilliant student and always got good scores above 90%.
- All through her schooling days, she was weighed more than 100 kg. Although she never believed of becoming a super hit actress, she ultimately started to work on her weight loss, slowly but surely she lost more than 40 KGs.
- Zareen Khan firstly desired to become a doctor, but on account of her poor financial conditions, she was not capable of studying further.
- She was seen by Salman Khan on her first visit on the set of the movie Yuvraaj.
- For her Princess Yashodhara’s character in the movie “Veer”, she gained more than 8 kg of her weight.
- Zareen Khan also honored with Best Female Debut Award in Punjabi Filmfare Awards for the megahit movie Jatt James Bond.
- Zareen is good at speaking English, Urdu, Hindi, Pashto and Marathi.