Full Name:Konkona Sen Sharma
Profession:Actress, Writer, Director
Age:40 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:3 December 1979
Birthplace:New Delhi, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 1 inches (1.55 m)
Weight:57 kg (125 lbs)
Body Measurements:34-27-35 inches
Dress Size:4 (US)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Konkona Sen Sharma (conceived 3 December 1979) is an Indian on-screen character, essayist, and chief. Sen Sharma has a degree in English from St Stephen’s College, Delhi, which she got in 2001. She was an understudy of the Modern High School for Girls, Calcutta, and in addition the Calcutta International School. She has gotten two National Film Awards and four Filmfare Awards. She is the girl of the filmmaker– performing artist Aparna Sen, Konkona shows up essentially in Indian arthouse and free movies, and her accomplishments in the class have set up her as one of the main on-screen characters of the contemporary parallel film.
Making her introduction as a tyke craftsman in the film Indira (1983), Konkona Sharma appeared as a grown-up in the Bengali spine chiller Ek Je Aachhe Kanya (2000). She initially picked up considerably with the English-dialect film Mr. what’s more, Mrs. lyer (2002), which was coordinated by her mom, and got the National Film Award for Best Actress for her execution in the film. Her appearance in the dramatization Page 3 (2005) got her more extensive acknowledgment from gatherings of people, and she has since featured in various movies, a large portion of which have collected her basic acclaim instead of business achievement.
Konkona Sen Sharma won two continuous Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Awards for her exhibitions in Omkara (2006) and Life in a Metro (2007), individually. Her execution in the previous won her a second National Award under the Best Supporting Actress classification. She was the principal beneficiary of the Best Actress grant at the Filmfare Awards East for her work in the Bengali film Goynar Baksho (2014). In 2017, her directorial make a big appearance movie A Death In The Guni was discharged and she won the Filmfare Award for Best Debut Director. She additionally featured in the widely praised Lipstick Under My Burkha around the same time which won her various International honors.
Stay tuned to Know More About Konkona Sen Sharma And Her LifeStyle.
You May Also Like To View Farhan Akhtar and His LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Konkona Sen Sharma!
- Sen Sharma’s maternal granddad, Chidananda Dasgupta, was a film commentator, researcher, teacher, author and one of the fellow benefactors of the Calcutta Film Society. Her grandma Supriya Dasgupta was a cousin of incredible present day Bengali writer Jibanananda Das.
- In 2002, she won the esteemed National Film Award for Best Actress for her English film “Mr. also, Mrs. Iyer.”
- In her adolescence, she was not permitted to watch commercial films.
- Konkona Sen execution was incorporated into the 2010 issue of the “Best 80 Iconic Performances” by Filmfare.
- She is an energetic peruser of puzzle and spine chillers English books and her most loved writers are Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.
- She was only 5 years of age when her folks split.
- Like her mom, she is keen on coordinating a film, simply sitting tight for the correct content.
- In 2006, Sen Sharma made her directorial make a big appearance with an 18-minute Bengali short movie titled Naamkoron (Naming Ceremony) for the Kala Ghoda Film Festival.
- Her most noteworthy quality is that she isn’t anxious about making a trick of herself and she doesn’t stress over being chuckled at. Subsequently, her execution in Aaja Nachle is daring and uninhibited.
- In June 2009, Sen Sharma featured in front of an audience first time at Atul Kumar’s The Blue Mug. In 2010, the play was visited around the country and abroad.
- Sen Sharma began dating performing artist and co-star Ranvir Shorey in 2007. The couple got hitched on 3 September 2010 out of a private service.
- The Times Of India announced that Sen Sharma brought forth her first tyke, Haroon, on 15 March 2011 at a South Mumbai healing center.
- Ranvir and Konkona reported their division in September 2015. Despite everything they remain companions and offer the guardianship of their child.
- Sen Sharma acted in Dosar, a Bengali workmanship film by Rituporno Ghosh which was debuted at a few global film celebrations. She won the Best Actress grant at Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council (MIAAC) Film Festival for her execution.
Konkona Sen Sharma Education
Qualification: Degree in English
School: Modern High School for Girls, Kolkata
Calcutta International School, Kolkata
College: St. Stephen's College, Delhi
Konkona Sen Sharma Gallery
Konkona Sen Sharma Career
Profession: Actress, Writer, Director
Debut TV Series/Movie: Ek Je Aachhe Kanya (2001)
Salary: 75 Lacs – 1 Crore (INR) approx
Net Worth: USD $5 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Mukul Sharma
Mother: Aparna Sen
Sister(s): Kamalini Chatterjee (Elder)
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Ranvir Shorey (Actor)
Luciano Spinelli Wish Luciano Spinelli Happy Birthday
Elif Khan Wish Elif Khan Happy Birthday
Alexis Sky Wish Alexis Sky Happy Birthday
Sanam Baloch Wish Sanam Baloch Happy Birthday
Dolly Castro Wish Dolly Castro Happy Birthday
Jasmine Brown Wish Jasmine Brown Happy Birthday