Known ForBest Indian Movies' actress
Nickname:Khandala Girl, Baby
Full Name:Rani Mukerji
Age (as of 2019):41 years old
Date of Birth:March 21, 1978
Birthplace:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m)
Weight:58 Kg (127.8 Lbs)
Body Measurements:34-30-34 inches
Facts You Never Knew About Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji is a private person and rarely interacts with media unlike other celebrities.
- Rani also did a cameo role at the age of fourteen in her father’s Bengali film Biyar Phool (1992).
- She got her major breakthrough from the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”(1998).
- Rani changed the spelling of her surname from “Mukherjee” to “Mukerji” in her passport and hence opted not to change.
- Surprising, She is the first actor in Bollywood to win two awards simultaneously “Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress” awards in a single year (2005) at the Filmfare.
Rani Mukerji Education
School: Maneckjee Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai
College: Mithibai College, Mumbai
Rani Mukerji Gallery
Rani Mukerji Career
Known For: Best Indian Movies' actress
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997)
Salary: 2-3 Crores/film (INR)
Net Worth: $25 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Ram Mukherjee
Mother: Krishna Mukherjee
Brother(s): Raja Mukherjee
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Aditya Chopra
Daughter(s): Adira Chopra