Full Name:Suyash Sharad Pandey
Age:57 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:26 September 1962
Birthplace:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5’ 11” (1.80 m)
Weight:69 kg (152 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Chunky Panday is known as famous Indian films actor. He has performed in more than 50 movies in his career that has crossed above two decades and has been selected once for his empathetic role in movie ‘Tezaab’. He is called Amitabh of Bangladesh.
Chunky’s actual name is Chuua, but he is also known as Chandrakant Pandey. Chunky married in the year 1998 with Bhavna and is father of two daughters. He made a decision to come back in Bollywood during the year 2002 and turned out appearing in above a dozen Indian movies. Aside from appearing in Bollywood movies, he is also dealt with a ‘Bollywood Electric’ business that hosts stage shows. Chunky Pandey and his wife Bhavna also own a food cafeteria in Bombay, India.
Initiating his Bollywood career in the year 1987, with the movie Daraar, Chunky Pandey shot to the limelight with his fascinated role of Munna’s friend in the film Tezaab. It was the initial big break for him as he received a nominee as the best supporting actor in the movie. After that, Chunky has performed in a number of movies with success all through the late 1990s and 1980s. Unluckily for Chunky Pandey, numerous of his movies in which he did the primary role never get much fame at the box-office. That was always his secondary roles that made him most impacted actor of the Bollywood. He was known from his mating with Govinda in the hit blockbuster movie Aankhen and with Sunny Deol in the movie Paap Ki Duniya, Vishwatma and Lootere all of which were a great hit on box office.
Chunky Pandey’s career started to decline from the fame in the middle of 90s owing to the rising demand and popularity of big names such as Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan. Consequently, Chunky traveled back to Bangladesh in the year 1990s with the intention of keeping his career blooming. Unexpectedly Chunky became a megastar abruptly in Bangladesh, appearing in a number of Bengali films. Atypically, Chunky had never even spoken Bengali and his voice in movies was dubbed.
Facts You Never Knew About Chunky Pandey!
- Chunky appeared in more than 80 movies in the period of 2 decades
- Chunky Pandey was firstly engaged to legendary Miss India and VJ Anu Kottoor, though this relationship broken soon.
- He holds a stage show hosting business named “Bollywood Electric”.
- He also runs a famous restaurant in Mumbai called “The Elbo Room”.
- Chunky’s real name is Chandrakant Pandey.
- The world’s most renowned health expert Deanne Pandey is Chunky’s sister-in-law.
- Chunky Pandey is not that famous in India, though he is considered a mega star in Bangladesh as a result of his Bangla movies.
- Pandey’s niece Seema is the wife of Salman Khan’s brother Sohail Khan.
- He studied with Sajid Khan and Salman Khan in Daisy Irani acting foundation.
- Chunky Pandey is much addicted to Lime Tea and he drinks more than 15 cups in a days.
- He gave shelter to Shah Rukh Khan once he was new in Mumbai, and familiarized him to his Bollywood associates.
- Pandey is also addicted to alcohol and smoking.
Chunky Pandey Education
Qualification: Not Available
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Chunky Pandey Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film Debut: Aag Hi Aag (1987)
Salary: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Family & Relatives
Father: Sharad Pandey (Doctor)
Mother: Snehlata Pandey (Doctor)
Brother(s): Aloke Panday a.k.a Chikki (Businessman)
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Bhavna Pandey
Daughter(s): Ananya Pandey, Rysa Pandey
Chunky Pandey Favorites
Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra
Favorite Food: Pasta carbonara, meethi daal with chawal and laal maas
Favorite Color: Black
Lucas Coly Wish Lucas Coly Happy Birthday
Meera Chopra Wish Meera Chopra Happy Birthday
Riele Downs Wish Riele Downs Happy Birthday
Isabella Sermon Wish Isabella Sermon Happy Birthday
Atul Agnihotri Wish Atul Agnihotri Happy Birthday