Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||76 kg (167 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Barsaat Movie|
|Full Name||Vijay Singh Deol|
|Age||53 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||27 January 1969|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Bobby Deol, the macho yet charming hero from Deol family, was born in Mumbai, India on 27th January, 1967. He was born to Prakash Kaur and Dharmendra. His Dad Dharmendra is a legendary Bollywood actor and so is his eldest brother named Sunny Deol. The other renowned members of Deol’s family are his step-mom Hema Malini, and his sister named Esha Deol, a glamorous and promising Hindi movie actor.
Bobby Deol was born into a family with a background in Bollywood film industry, it was apparent that Bobby Deol would pursue the footsteps of his brother and father. In the year 1977, he made his first debut as a child star in the movie ‘Dharam Veer’. As a prominent actor, Bobby’s first Bollywood film was ‘Barsaat’ in the year 1995. In this movie, Bobby was starred alongside Twinkle Khanna. Bobby Deol received good acclamation for the movie ‘Barsaat’. ‘Barsaat’ also earned him Best Debut Filmfare Award in the same year. With his unkempt look and locks, dimpled smile, Bobby Deol emerged as the heart-throb of numerous young girls.
Being a Deol unsurprisingly upraised the prospects of the movie industry as well as the audience from Bobby. It performed against his rise as a superstar to a particular extent. Even though Bobby Deol’s second movie ‘Gupt’ with Manisha Koirala and Kajol was a big hit, the movies that trailed were flops at Indian box-office. After movies like ‘Kareeb’ and ‘Aur Pyar Ho Gaya’, Bobby’s next megahit movie was ‘Soldier’, alongside Preity Zinta. Movies that followed were ‘Bichhoo’, ‘Badal’, ‘Humraaz’ and ‘Ajnabi’. All these movies were thrillers and Bobby’s characters were quite cherished.
Bobby Deol decided to take an interval from action-hero genre and tried his luck as a romantic hero in movies like ‘Humko Tumse Pyar Hain’ and ‘Dosti: Friends For Ever’. Though, the viewers didn’t quite amuse with the ‘mushy’ Bobby Deol. Therefore, he returned to action hero category again.
Bobby Deol married to Tanya Ahuja and the couple has two sons named Dharam and Aryaman, A wonderful actor and an equally generous human being, Bobby comes across as a hard-working and honest actor. A few of his upcoming movies are Jhoom Barabar Jhoom and Apne. In the movie Apne, the viewers will see all three Deols, Sunny, Bobby and Dharmendra, together in real life for the very first time.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Bobby Deol.
Bobby Deol Education
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharasthra|
Bobby Deol's Photos Gallery
Bobby Deol Career
Known For: Barsaat Movie
- Barsaat (1995)
Salary: 2 Crores (INR)
Net Worth: $4 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Dharmendra (Actor)
Mother: Prakash Kaur (real mother), Hema Malini (step-mother, actress)
Brother(s): Sunny Deol (Actor, Elder)
Sister(s): Vijayta (settled in California, USA), Ajeeta (settled in California, USA), Esha Deol (half-sister), Abhana Deol (half-sister)
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Tanya Deol
Son(s): Aryaman Deol & Dharam Deol
Neelam Kothari (rumour)
Priya Chatwal (rumour)
Bobby Deol Favorites
Hobbies: Watching movies, collecting sunglasses
Favorite Actor: Dharmendra, Sunny Deol
Favorite Food: Lauki ki sabzi & Moong ki dal
Favorite Destination: Goa, Singapore, Dubai and London
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Bobby Deol!
- Bobby Deol belongs to a Punjabi Jatt family; his father Dharmendra is a popular actor and his step-mom named Hema Malini is the queen of Bollywood film industry.
- Bobby was a DJ prior starring in film industry, though he quit it soon on account of some worst experiences.
- Bobby’s first entry in Bollywood Cinema was in the year 1977 as a child star in Dharam Veer.
- While shooting for his leading role in Barsaat, he encountered an accident and ultimately broke his leg, and was moved to London for his reclamation, which affected promotional shoots of his movie.
- Bobby’s debut was a megahit, and he won a Filmfare Award for the Best Male Debut.
- On 30th May 1996, Bobby Deol tied the knot with Tanya, daughter of a renowned Indian banker Dev Ahujas.