Alia Bhatt (born 15 March 1993) is a film actor and holder of Indian and British citizenship, who works in Hindi movies. Bhatt was taught at the Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. The beneficiary of a few honors, including two Filmfare Awards, Bhatt is one of the most generously compensated actors in India. She has shown up in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 rundown since 2014 and was highlighted by Forbes Asia in their 30 Under 30 rundown of 2017.
She belongs to the Bhatt family, she is the daughter of renowned producer Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan. Subsequent to making her acting debut as a youngster in the 1999 thriller Sangharsh featuring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta where she played the more youthful form of Zinta’s character. Bhatt assumed her first acting role in Karan Johar’s high schooler film Student of the Year (2012). She proceeded to team up with Johar’s studio Dharma Productions in a larger part of her upcoming releases, including the romantic films 2 States (2014), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), and Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017); the drama movie Kapoor and Sons (2016); and the film Dear Zindagi (2016). The business partnership of these movies built Bhatt up in Hindi film industry.
Additionally, in 2014, Bhatt showed up in a short movie on ladies’ wellbeing, entitled Going Home, from executive Vikas Bahi. She next rejoined with Bahl to film the lighthearted comedy Shaandaar. Released in 2015, the film highlighted Shahid Kapoor and Bhatt as two restless people who begin to look all starry eyed amid a destination wedding.
She got moderate acclaim for depicting a candidly extraordinary character in the street drama Highway (2014), which won her the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress and also gathered a Best Actress award at the ceremony. The crime film Udta Punjab (2016) won her the Filmfare Award for Best Actress. In 2018, she played a covert operative in the thriller Raazi, which turned out to be one of the most realistic & amazing Hindi movies with lead including a female.
Notwithstanding acting in movies, Bhatt partook in a battle for PETA to bring issues to light on destitute creatures. In 2017, she propelled a biological organization named CoExist to bring issues to light about the welfare of road creatures. The next year, she worked together with Facebook Live for a crusade named Find Your Green, to battle for environmentalism.
Bhatt planned her own dress image for ladies in 2014 for the online mold gateway Jabong.com and in 2018, she propelled her very own line of purses for VIP Industries. She is additionally the big name endorser for various brands and items, including Coca-Cola, Garnier, and Maybelline.
Stay Tuned to Know More About Alia Bhatt and Her LifeStyle.
You may also like to know about Anand Ahuja and his LifeStyle.
|Alia Bhatt Bio Data|
|Full Name||Alia Bhatt|
|Age (as of 2019)||26 years old|
|Date of Birth||15 March, 1993|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alia Bhatt Academic Profile|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|Alia Bhatt HD Photos||
|Alia Bhatt Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Being actress, and as a Bollywood icon|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Mahesh Bhatt (director, producer, screenwriter)|
|Mother||Soni Razdan (actress, director)|
|Brother(s)||Rahul Bhatt (step-brother) (works as a fitness trainer)|
|Sister||Pooja Bhatt (half-sister), Shaheen Bhatt (Elder)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||119.05 lbs|
|Weight in KG||54 Kg|
|Height in Feet||5' 3"|
|Height in Meter||1.60 m|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Written “Pataka” in Hindi on her upper back
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Singing, gymming, listening to music, partying, yoga|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Govinda|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut|
|Favorite Food||Ragi Chips, French Fries, Rasgulla, Dahi-chawal, Moong Dal Halwa|
|Favorite Destination||Himachal Pradesh, London|
|Alia Bhatt Social Media|
Alia Butt is pretty active in Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Raazi Official Trailer | Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal | Directed by Meghna Gulzar
Gully Boy | Official Trailer | Ranveer Singh | Alia Bhatt | Zoya Akhtar |14th February
Some Interesting Facts About Alia Bhatt
- Alia Bhatt father is of Gujarati heritage and her mom is of Kashmiri and German parentage
- Bhatt has performed in front of an audience at the Filmfare, Screen and Stardust grant functions, and has also taken an interest in a phase to appear in Hong Kong.
- In August 2016, she performed in different urban areas of America for the “Fantasy Team 2016” visit.
- She has sung six of her film songs, including the single “Samjhawan Unplugged” in 2014, and takes an interest in stage shows and show visits.
- Director Nanabhai Bhatt is her fatherly granddad and Actor Emraan Hashmi and executive Mohit Suri are her maternal cousins.
- Alia Bhatt holds British citizenship.
- Bhatt has performed playback singing for the tune “Sooha Saha” in Highway (2014). A.R Rahman. The writer of the film, welcomed her to his music school to teach her singing.
- Her achievements in 2014 drove Box Office India to name her as the best Bollywood actor of the year.
- Stylish, tasteful, born with a silver spoon, she’s somebody who cherishes to parade her garments and sacks as well as her wealth. Amazingly photogenic, Alia makes a super-sure presentation.
- The magazine assessed her yearly pay to be ₹398.8 million (US$5.6 million) and recorded her as one of the most paid celebrities in the nation.