8 Things You Didn’t Know About Milton Barnes
1. Classically Trained ActorMilton Barnes is a classically trained actor who has worked on both stage and cinema for over 20 years. Despite the fact that his efforts go unrecognized, his hard work and dedication are evident in his acting.
2. Started His Career In TheatresThe actor began his career in theatre and has collaborated with organizations including “The Company Theatre,” “Canadian Stage,” and “The Stratford Festival of Canada.”
3. Current WorkBarnes’ most recent on-screen work may be seen in Saving Hope, The Expanse, Private Eyes, and Total Recall, among other things. Watch for him in the forthcoming episodes of Cardinal, The Beaverton, and In Contempt. He’s truly proved himself as an amazing actor in his recent roles
4. A Private PersonAlthough such a thing does not exist in the life of an actor. Because every detail of their existence is public knowledge. However, in Milton’s situation, this is not the case. He is quite private about his personal life and hasn’t revealed much about it.
5. Avoid Social MediaAs we all know, the primary source for obtaining such personal information on the actors is social media. As a result, Milton has always avoided it. He is not on any social media platforms.
6. A Voiceover ArtistMilton hasn’t proved himself just as an actor but as a voice artist too. As he had done some voice-over work for some of the animated movies like “Lucky Ducks” and “Beywheelz”. 
7. Captivate The Audience With His PerformanceWhether Milton Barnes plays a prominent part or a supporting character, he always gives his all and draws us into the plot of his character and the film.
8. Mostly Worked For The Thriller GenreThe majority of his roles are in the thriller genre. It appears that the actor enjoys working in this specific genre, and so the majority of his performances are observed in this field of entertainment.