8 Things You Didn’t Know About Toni Mahfud
1. Started Drawing At The Age of 4He began sketching and drawing at the age of four. And while he initially drew portraits of his favorite cartoons, he eventually began drawing realistic photographs of his favorite celebrities.
2. Modeled For Some Famous BrandsHe is also considered a model because of his attractive and hot appearance. and has modeled for well-known companies such as Tommy Hilfiger and Gillette.
3. His Youtube PopularityToni has a YouTube channel. His YouTube channel is rapidly expanding, with hundreds of new subscribers joining every day. His speed paintings and drawings are the main reason for his YouTube channel’s massive success. 
4. Never Took Any Professional Training For DrawingToni Mahfud was born on December 2, 1994, in Hamburg, Germany, into an artistic family. He was always interested in creating art, and despite never receiving professional training, he had a good hand at sketching.
5. An Arts Career Was Not A Realistic Goal For HimHis artistic instincts led him to draw sketches of his favorite anime characters on blank paper when he was only four years old! He was a good student who excelled in academics, so pursuing a career in art never seemed like a realistic future goal for him.
6. Signed With IMG Modeling IndustryHis portraits of Adele, Channing Tatum, and Angelina Jolie from her film ‘Maleficent’ propelled him to fame in Hollywood. This endeavor received a lot of attention, and he eventually signed with the IMG modeling agency. He took part in promotional campaigns for brands such as Adidas, Tigha, Nike, and G-Star Raw with them.
7. A Truly Multi-Talented PersonalityThe multi-talented individual has also worked as a photographer, blogger, and communication designer. He considers himself to be a pure artist and declares that he will do everything in his power to become a well-known artist.
8. Receiving Acting OffersHis chiseled physique and stunning appearance aided him in attracting even more people. As a result, He is also receiving acting offers to appear in American and German films, but nothing has been finalized.