8 Things You Didn’t Know About Pauline Chalamet
1. Ballet DancerIt takes a lifetime of dedication and hard work to perfect an art. She spent nearly a decade as a dancer with the New York City Ballet and American Ballet Theater. From 2001 to 2010, she was a dancer. Her mother, it turns out, is the source of her dancing ability.
2. Got Started On Daytime SoapShe was on television before her brother was famous, believe it or not. In 1999, she appeared on the popular daytime drama “One Life to Live.” She wasn’t given much of a role, but she was given the opportunity to do things her way, and she was able to get her foot in the door.
3. Supportive ParentsHer family is made up of very famous people, but it is also made up of very supportive people. Her parents spent her and her brother’s childhoods encouraging them and ensuring that they had every opportunity and ability to make their dreams come true, and it has been their most valuable asset.
4. Adorable ChildShe was a cute kid, as evidenced by this Instagram throwback. Pauline is, without a doubt, the same adorable child at heart.
5. Broadway DebutPauline made her Broadway debut at the age of ten, dancing in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” As a successful actress, she had been working on his career since she was a child.
6. Appreciates Being On Both Sides Of CameraShe enjoys being in front of and behind the camera. “I adore and admire both. When I’m behind the camera, whether as a director or a producer, and I see the work that the actors do, I always have a little voice in my head that says, ‘The work of an actor is just extraordinary,'” she told the magazine L’OFFICIEL.
7. Has A Lovely VoiceShe has a lovely voice. Pauline has a natural singing talent as well as a lovely voice. That enables her to sing a song with pure peacefulness.
8. Worked In A variety Of FieldsPauline has worked in a variety of fields. She had previously worked as a copywriter, which she was obsessed with. In addition, she had worked as a bartender and a babysitter also.