Hrithik Roshan’s Mohenjo Daro, is the talk of the town these days. Although she appears to be, she is not a newcomer to the industry. We bet you didn’t know these 8 facts about Pooja Hegde!
8 Things You Didn’t Know About Pooja Hegde
1. Participant Of Dance And Fashion ShowsPooja has taken part in dance and fashion shows. This appears to have been a significant part of her career thus far, as well as the method by which she found her way into films.
2. Initial Start Of Her CareerShe isn’t brand new to the scene, but she’s still new enough that it may be a few years before she’s a familiar face and can claim the title of veteran. Actors have a tendency to rise quickly or not rise at all at the start of their careers, either shining early on or taking years to become known. So far, she’s doing just fine in terms of celebrity.
3. Appeared In Telugu And Hindi FilmsThe actress has appeared in both Telugu and Hindi films. Given her background, this isn’t surprising, but it’s also telling that she chose this path rather than attempting to become a star elsewhere. Perhaps staying close to home was the goal, or perhaps this was her best chance to make a name for herself.
4. Participated In Miss India 2009 CompetitionPooja did not win, but she came close and was quite impressive in her demeanor and mannerisms as she wowed the judges and made her way across the stage with grace. Someone was simply better that day. 
5. Her Acting Debut Was A Superhero FilmIn a superhero film, she made her acting debut. There was a lot of criticism leveled at her after her debut because it was claimed that she didn’t quite represent her talent in a useful or skillful way. Given that it was her debut, that’s a bit harsh.
6. Appeared In A Moderate Number Of MoviesPooja has been quite busy in the eight years since her career began, and she has made a good number of movies that could possibly be popular in India but have yet to really transition anywhere else with much success.
7. Has Huge Fan Following On Social MediaIt would be very interesting to see how these followers are gathered in such numbers because while eight years is enough time to gain a following, some actors who have been in the game for twice to three times as long haven’t even garnered half that number, despite being known worldwide. It’s possible that she’s overly active on social media, fueling the fire of her own reputation.
8. Fluent In Different LanguagesShe is fluent in several languages. In today’s world, this is a big deal, and it’s usually something that anyone should learn because knowing more than one language makes you a little more value on the job market